El Vidocq has concocted a monstrous playlist from the 1950s and '60s, since these were frightingly creative decades for both cinema and music. Indeed, both worlds were intertwined, as melodiously illustrated here by f.i Lon Chaney (The Unknown) with his 'Monster Holidays'.
No style lags behind, from the surfrock of the Noblemen to the cha cha cha of Bruno Martino, and from the rockabilly of Jim Burgett to the big band jazz of Jackie Jocko. Get ready to rock and rumble with Frankenstein, Dracula and a hungry horde of Zombies. Wha ha ha ha!!!
1. THE UPPERCLASSMEN - Cha Cha With The Zombies
2. THE NOBLEMEN - Dragon Walk
3. SHARKEY TODD & His Monsters -The Horror Show
4. JIM BURGETT - The Living Dead
5. THE NIGHTMARES - The Nightmare!
6. LON CHANEY - Monster Holiday
7. JACKIE JOCKO With Georges Siravo & His Orchestra - Haunted
8. THE SALMAS BROTHERS - Zombie
1. THE FRANTICS - Werewolf
2. ORCHESTRA BRUNO MARTINO - Dracula Cha Cha
3. BELA La GOLDSTEIN - Old Boris
4. JOHN ZACHERLE -The Cool Ghoul Dinner With Drac. Part 1
5. BIG JAY McNEELY & BAND - Psycho Serenade
6. BOBBY PLEASE & THE PLEASERS - The Monster
7. THE FIVE SOUNDS - Clumsy Dragon
8. THE CLIFF DWELLERS - The Ho-Ho Laughing Monster