SWAMP DOGG - Gag a Maggot (Swamp Dogg Archive Series # 3) Ltd ed of 300 HERB GREEN vinyl - LP
Another Southern Soul rarity re-released for the first time on vinyl since its original release in 1973! "This album is so funky that it'll gag a maggott and drown a drop. Due to the fact that a maggott is the funkiest thing on earth; if this LP can make him gag which it already has, no telling what it'll do to your funny ass ...
_ Swamp Dogg Swamp Dogg's "Gag A Maggott" was recorded in 1973 at TK in Miami with an all-star cast. The CD Digipack version features two unreleased bonus tracks recorded live at KSAN radio in 1972, and includes a 6 page booklet with new liner notes and rare photos.
Track listing :
1. WIFE SITTER
2. CHOKING TO DEATH (From The Ties That Bind)
3. I COULDNÍT PAY FOR WHAT I GOT LAST NIGHT
4. MIGHTY MIGHTY DOLLAR BILL
5. MIDNIGHT HOUR
6. PLEASE LET ME KISS YOU GOODBYE
7. T T
8. WHY MUST WE FALL (When We Fall in Love)
9. PLASTERED TO THE WALL (Higher Than The Ceiling)
Bonus tracks _ Live at KSAN 1972 (CD only)
10. MAMA'S BABY, DADDY'S MAYBE __ previously unreleased
11. HONKY TONK WOMAN __ previously unreleased
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog