Summer is finally here! No more jukeboxes and smoky bars, long live turntables on the beach, with rubber rings and frisbees...
The black vinyl crêpe, like the wheel of fortune, never stops spinning, carried along by a music full of life, love and good vibes. Today, just as in 1957, the ideal soundtrack for this coastal excursion is called 'Beach-O-Rama'...
1. Wes Dakus - Las Vegas Scene
2. Little Esther Phillips & Big Al Downing - You Never Miss Your Water
3. Franck Gorshin - The Riddler
4. Al Casey with the K-C-Ettes - Surfin' Hootenanny
5. Les Brown Jr. - Swingin' & Surfin'
6. Wayne Walker - Bo-Bo Ska Diddle
7. Mark Murphy - Why Don't You Do Right
8. The Triumphs - Burnt Biscuits
1. The Joe Cuba Sextet - Oh Yeah!
2. Boots Brown - El Brasero
3. Freddy Cannon - Cuernavaca Choo Choo
4. Johnny Fortune - Midnight Surf
5. The Johnny Otis Show - Casting My Spell
6. The Majestics - Oasis Part 1
7. Ken Jones - Chicken Pot Pie
8. Link Wray & The Wraymen - Rumble Mambo