14 HIGH OCTANE AND FRENZIED TALES OF BOOZED UP HICKS, CHICKS, DROP OUTS AND SKUNKS SYPHONED FROM VARIOUS NORTH AMERICAN OIL DUMPS OF ILL-REPUTE'
- Belter Records (known from the 'Bonehead Crunchers' and 'Ultimate Bonehead' series) has been rampaging obscure nooks and crannies of North America to uncover a selection of frenetic screamers and high velocity tales of hellraising and beer swilling with fast driving stoners trying to catch even faster moving girls.
If you can imagine a rockabilly outgrowth updated through a grinder operated by Keith Richards and Rob Tyner, you have an idea of what to expect.
This LP merges rock'n'roll, late garage and budding proto punk in an endless orgy of high energy stupidity.
The contents are mainly from the late '60s and early '70s. Limited to 300 copies only!
1. Dry Ice - Don't Munkey with The Funky Skunky
2. Bros - Red Headed Woman
3. Desert Fox - High School Rock and Roll
4. The Jets - Queen of The Ballroom
5. The Seals - Hold Me
6. The Little Youngers - Southern Wind
7. Midwest - Heaviness
1. Homegrown - Loaded
2. Clinton - Midnight in New York
3. Moses - Watcha Gonna Do Now
4. Black Leather Touch - Teenage Frustration
5. Red Mountain Ash - Race Car Lady
6. Kenny Oller - Rock With Your Woman
7. The Jax - The Jax are Back