This compilation gathers unheard, unknown, and legendary garage and psychedelic rock from from Arkansas and SE Missouri in the 1960s. PLUS for the first time the garage punk classic The Modds - Leave My House is sourced directly from a recently discovered reel to reel tape revealing more than ever heard before.
Featuring finds from Variety Recording Studio (home of Alley Records) in Jonesboro, Arkansas and MORE. ALL tracks sourced from reel to reel tapes recovered from private collections of the original musicans and studio owners.
Fifteen bands are featured in an extensive 20 page full color booklet including liner notes with details on EVERY band. The sounds contained within reveal a hidden history of garage and psychedelic music previously unknown to exist.
1. The Modds - Leave My House
2. Electric Sunshine - Stop!!
3. The Esquires - Sadie's Ways
4. The Tuesday Blues - Have You Ever Loved Somebody
5. Dust - Through a Silk Keyhole
6. Dust - Sky Flight
7. The Right Track - You Destroyed My Soul
8. Saturday's Children - Your Loving Ways
9. The Coachmen - Two New Girls
10. The Coachmen - Lovelight
11. The Modds - All the Time in the World
12. Scorpio - Ninety Ning and a Half
13. Stonehenge - Try to Help Each Other
14. The Saint James Group - Riverland Blues
15. The Purple Canteen - If You Like it That Way (band track)
16. Electric Sunshine - Thunder Forest
17. Woo Too Country Band - Green Was Green
18. Woo Too Country Band - What a Friend We Have In Jesus
19. Woo Too Country Band - Only Going Up the Road
20. The Tuesday Blues - Together We Stand
21. LD Mitchell & the Amalgamated Taxi Cab Service - Roses, Roses
22. Scorpio - It's Your Thing
23. The Tuesday Blues - Livin' Ain't Easy
24. Jimmy Roberts - It Could Make You Know the Truth