PEBBLES - Vol 12 - Comp CDAIP
The World (AIP) AIP5029 The original series of 28 LPs contained obscure '60s recordings from all over the world. In preparing the series for CD release, we have taken a somewhat different approach. The first five volumes, always the popular favorites, have been kept largely the same, only omitting tracks more definitively reissued elsewhere, and adding several new bonus tracks to each album. Subsequent volumes have begun to take a more regional approach, drawing not just from the original Pebbles and Highs albums, but also from other compilations that have since gone out of print, as well as from our large archive of previously unreissued tracks. Some of the new Pebbles CDs include tracks never before issued, and all have been completely remastered, with all-new liner notes reflecting the latest info available to us.
Pebbles, Volume 12 is a compilation album among the CDs in the Pebbles series and is subtitled The World.
- The Bunnys: "Moanin'"; Rel. 1967
- The Four Rockets: "The Place Where She Lives"
- The Shamrocks: "Midnight Train"; Rel. 1967
- The Shake Spears: "I Can't Tell"; Rel. 1965
- The Henchmen: "Baby, What's Wrong"; Rel. 1965
- The Phantoms: "Roadrunner"; Rel. 1966
- The Klan: "Already Mine"; Rel. 1967
- The Merrymen: "Walking Down Lonesome Road"; Rel. 1965
- The Nicols: "She Has A Name To Find Out"; Rel. 1969
- Noel Deschamps: "Curoeux Docteur"
- The Odd Persons: "I'm Cryin'"; Rel. 1966
- The Scorpions: "Baby Back Now"; Rel. 1965
- Honest Men: "I've Been Wrong"; Rel. 1966
- The Rokes: "She Asks Of You"; Rel. 1964
- John Woolley & Just Born: "Look And You Will Find"; Rel. 1971
- John Woolley & Just Born: "You're Lying"; Rel. 1971
- The Shirrows: "Not For Me"
- The Cedars: "Hide If You Want To Hide"; Rel. 1968
- Evariste: "Connais-tu L'Animal Qui Inventa Le Calcul Integral?"; Rel.
- Sir Henry & His Butlers: "Pretty Style"; Rel. 1967
- Los Salvajes: "Las Ovejitas"; Rel. 1967
- The Tonics: "Daddy"
- Les 5 Gentlemen: "Dis-Nous Dylan"; Rel. 1966
- The Pleazers: "Bald Headed Woman"
- The Entertainers: "Searching"; Rel. 1965
- Satins: "Too Much Monkey Business"
- Brothers Grimm: "Beautiful Delilah"; Rel. 1966
- Martin Winfree