STIV BATORS- L.A. LA. 10" -ARCHIVAL SET WITH SPECIAL COVER, PHOTOS & EXTRAS FROM THE BOMP FILES!BOMP
"When The Dead Boys split in 1979, Stiv Bators moved to L.A. to reinvent himself, a move that resulted in the album Disconnected, and eventually Lords Of The New Church. Along the way he formed an alliance with BOMP! that lasted until his death, resulting in a number of singles, demos, and unreleased tracks. This album presents the best of Stiv's Bomp sessions, which mirror his passionate love affair with the dreams and desires of Tinseltown.
" SET IS PACKED IN A HEAVY 13x13 poly envelope with SPECIAL COVER, see images .
WITH ITEMS TAKEN FROM THE BOMP FILES, SOON TO BE DONATED TO A MUSEUM. BUT WE WANT TO SHARE SOME OF THE ITEMS WITH YOU GUYS!
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
(1) SEALED COPY OF STIV BATORS L.A.L.A. 10" FIRST PRESSING 1993
(2) THREE DIFFERENT VINTAGE PRESS CLIPPINGS FROM OUR FILES
(3) THREE GLOSSY ORIGINAL PHOTOS OF STIV, TAKEN FROM OUR FILES, Rare!
(4) PROMO FOLDER FOR BOMP RECORDS, GLOSSY, WITH THE STORY OF BOMP INSIDE AND STIV PHOTO OUTSIDE
(5)" STIV BATORS DID THIS TO ME" FLIER, COPY FROM OUR FILES
(6) SKETCH OF STIV WITH A MYSTERY WOMAN, FROM OUR FILES.
(7)ORIGINAL PASTEBOARD ARTWORK FOR AN AD IN THE WORKS, FOR "THE LAST YEAR"